[mythtv-users] Cannot schedule recordings

robbinsck1 at gmail.com robbinsck1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 16:28:07 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have mythTV 0.21 installed on my laptop and using HD-Homerun network tuner. I can view TV fine and record live TV by pressing R but I am unable to schedule any recordings. When I go to "Manage Recordings->Scehdule Recordings -> Program Guide" and select the program, I used "Record only this showing" and "Save these settings". But the recordings is not scheduled. Also I find that when I go to "Manage Recordings->Scehdule Recordings ->Delete Recordings", it shows 0.0 % used 0.00 GB free. But I have 11 of  24GB available in the separate partition I have allotted for MythTV recordings.

Any help is appreciated.

Goto your backend setup and be sure both ip addresses are your lan ip. Not localhost or 127.0.0.1.