[mythtv-users] Spam:********, Mythtv install on ubuntu Hardy

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at optusnet.com.au
Fri Sep 12 14:38:20 UTC 2008

On Saturday 13 September 2008 00:26:51 Brandon Svetcov wrote:

Well I might have been able to help but I'm not sure if I'm the intended
recipient and had to delete the message because of the legal threats.

"if you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, use, or any action or reliance on this
communication is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of the information
contained in this email may subject the user to legal liability. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete the message, along with any attachments."

That's a pretty offensive sig to send to a volunteer support list.

--
Lindsay Mathieson
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~blackpaw1/album