[mythtv-users] Trouble Seeing Videos in uPnP

Xesdeeni xesdeeni2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 02:21:14 UTC 2008

I added some files to /storage2/videos, updated Utilities/Setup -> Setup -> Video Settings -> General -> Directories that hold videos with that path.  After that, I went into Utilities/Setup -> Video Manager, and all of them were listed.  But when I explore via uPnP (Videos -> VideoRoot), none of them show up.

What do I have to do to get them to show up there?

Also, is there a way to instead add them to the recordings database, so that they show up as if I had recorded them on this device (most were actually transferred from a preview Windoze-based HTPC)?

Xesdeeni