[mythtv-users] Cats and MythTV...

Jack Trout witmore1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 20:50:36 UTC 2008

> So, anything that hurts the cat is NOT an option, on the other hand,
> stopping the cat from napping on the top of that PC case is a a
> priority.
>
> Suggestions?

Well there is a high tech solution, one of these, its a motion sensor that
will spray a blast of compressed air.

http://landofpuregold.com/store/p-airdeterrent.htm

Not the cheapest, but can send a repeated deterant when you arent there to
police it.

The option I used to train dogs to stay off the couch when no one else is
home, place a few of the old mouse traps, and have them set, then cover them
with news paper, this allows them to go off and hit the paper instead of
closing around the animals paws etc, and when the arm hits the paper it
makes a really loud noise.