[mythtv-users] The file for this recording can not be found

Edmund edmund.1 at dial.pipex.com
Thu Sep 11 14:54:55 UTC 2008

When I go to the select a recording to watch page and scroll down the
program titles and then go across to select an episode the top one is
now grey. If I select it I see the file for this recording can not be
found. Other lower episodes are still white.

If I select one of them it plays. If I escape out the episode I have
just seen is now grey and I get The file for this recording can not be
found.

If I escape out of this screen and go back in I can play it again (once).

In all cases the files are there.

I have recently switched my backend to ubuntu from debian whilst
preserving my recordings and copying the database. The recordings are
all owned by the mythtv user and mythtv group. My front end is on a
different box to the back end.

When I turn off the preview window this goes away.

I am happy to live without the preview but I am worried that I have a
setting wrong somewhere as this didn't happen before.