[mythtv-users] DTV: It Has Begun

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Sep 8 20:34:36 UTC 2008

While everyone knows that The Big Ol' Analog Switch will be getting
pulled next spring, and OTA NTSC-M will be no more (except for low power
stations and translators; pity them), I'd bet most of you didn't know
that Wilmington NC pulled said switch *today at Noon ET*:

	http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3502478/
	http://www.dtv.gov/wilmington/index.html
	http://www.multichannel.com/article/CA6558577.html

and some excellent detail in this piece:

	http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/CA6591651.html

Cheers,
-- jra

	     Those who cast the vote decide nothing.