[mythtv-users] Autosave position in recordings

Matt Nelson matt at frozenatom.com
Fri Sep 5 14:03:30 UTC 2008

Does anyone know if it saves that position indefinitely, or if there is an
expiration for it?  If not does anyone know if there is a script out there
to clear all position saves after a week...

My problem is that I will go start watching a saved tv show and leave and
watch something else, and then my wife, or  someone else, will start to
watch a show that starts at my saved position and not realize that they have
missed half of a show, etc.

Any input would be welcomed.