[mythtv-users] how "should" the scheduler work..

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Fri Sep 5 03:37:29 UTC 2008

so today I doing my weekly scan of the movie channels picking things I want mythtv to record for me.
I normally select the "record at anytime on channel..." option and let it figure things out for itself.
However today it wanted to record a movie at the same time as some other regularly schedule programs.
The movie however was being shown many times and even in one case it was shown just earlier that same
day with no other conflicts but yet the scheduler didnt see that option.

so I guess how hard does it really try to shuffle recordings around to avoid conflicts is my question?

thanks

"Why is it so hot inside this handbasket?"
--
Steve Heistand
steve at heistand.org