[mythtv-users] Analog Cable Channel Blacked Out?

John Welch jrw3319 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 15:06:08 UTC 2008

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 9:05 AM, Paul Fine <pfine at comcast.net> wrote:

>> Thanks, if you could check it out that would be great.  As I said, I
>> only noticed the issue with F/X.  I tried several other stations with
>> both Live TV and the TV with the direct cable feed and they all seemed
>> fine.
>>
> I didn't get a chance to test F/X with my MythTV box last night, but I
> did try watching on my TV that directly tunes the cable (without the
> cable box) and I received the show without a problem.  I have Comcast
> service in Marlborough MA, if that data point has any significance.

Yeah, annoyingly everything seemed like it was back to normal for me
as well last night.  Like bringing your car into the mechanic to hear
the "mysterious noise", and you can't reproduce it in from of him.  Oh
well, I guess if it stays "fixed" I won't complain.  Just hope they
aren't in some way blocking certain programs.

Anyway, I appreciate you taking the time to check it.  BTW, I'm in the
Lowell area, so we're pretty close.