[mythtv-users] Completely OT .. looking for a place to find out about web page search engine optimisation

Damian damian at gingermagic.co.uk
Wed Sep 3 09:12:16 UTC 2008

Hiya,

Sorry this is so off topic, I'm just struggling to find a good place to
ask the questions I want to ask. If I want to know about Myth, or Linux
in general then nothing beats this newsgroup. Does anyone know of a
newsgroup or forum where I can ask questions about optimising my website
for good search placement? Wondering if I should focus on meta data,
titles of pages or buying lots of domain names to point to my site.

Cheers all and sorry again.
Damian