[mythtv-users] MS MCE remote vs Hauppage Nova T remote (or other?)

Ian Clark mrrooster at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 16:38:29 UTC 2008

2008/8/31 Damian <damian at gingermagic.co.uk>

> [Snip hauppage vs MCE remote]

I've never used the Hauppage remote, but I have recently invested in a MCE
remote, and have to say it's a damn good bit of hardware, works well with
myth.

I'm very pleased with it.

Hmm, I have just looked on Scan (where I bought mine from) and it's nolonger
available, they have the newer square vista remote now. I'm sure it's as
good though. I have one of these...

 http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MCE_Remote

(Remote 2, model 1039, second from the left)

I will say one thing, Microsoft may be a lot of things, but they do seem to
make damn fine hardware.

Cheers,

Ian