No subject

Wed Oct 15 16:11:14 UTC 2008

channels.  Not sure how I could have gotten around that but maybe I did
something wrong.

Thanks
steve

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 11:05 PM, Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com>wrote:

> Paulin wrote:
> > I'm currently configuring my backend.  Anyway I have a digital card
> > (Hauppaugh 1250) and an analog card (Hauppaugh 250).   Well I have all
> > channels collected and setup.
> >
> > Now my question is (can I bind a channel to a specific card.  IE only
> > want Digital channels on the 1250 and all my analog on 250.  How can I
> > set this up?   Is it possible to bind a channel to a device like this?
> >
> > Thanks
> > steve

> Thats exactly how mythtv is set up to run.  You create multiple sources,
> one for digital cable and one for analog cable, each complete with its
> own channels and guide data, and then you bind the sources to the
> inputs.  If necessary, you then bind multiple inputs to an input group,
> so mythtv only knows to use one at a time (e.g. for the multiple inputs
> on the 250)

------=_Part_37281_28425817.1226005006344

&gt; I&#39;m currently configuring my backend. &nbsp;Anyway I have a digital card<br>
&gt; (Hauppaugh 1250) and an analog card (Hauppaugh 250). &nbsp; Well I have all<br>
&gt; channels collected and setup.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Now my question is (can I bind a channel to a specific card. &nbsp;IE only<br>
&gt; want Digital channels on the 1250 and all my analog on 250. &nbsp;How can I<br>
&gt; set this up? &nbsp; Is it possible to bind a channel to a device like this?<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Thanks<br>
&gt; steve<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; mythtv-users mailing list<br>
&gt;<br>
Thats exactly how mythtv is set up to run. &nbsp;You create multiple sources,<br>
one for digital cable and one for analog cable, each complete with its<br>
own channels and guide data, and then you bind the sources to the<br>
inputs. &nbsp;If necessary, you then bind multiple inputs to an input group,<br>
so mythtv only knows to use one at a time (e.g. for the multiple inputs<br>
on the 250)<br>