[mythtv-users] Xine suddenly not working with surround51

Jason Gauthier jgauthier at lastar.com
Sat Oct 25 23:02:09 UTC 2008

All,

  I don't know why, and I do not believe I have changed anything, but
xine has stopped working properly with surround51 selected as a speaker
configuration.    The intro to DVDs, menus, etc.. all work.  As soon as
the movie begins to play xine reports the audio device is not working,
or accessed by another process (which it's not).

Any suggestions?  Again, this was working.. and I've not changed
anything (that I remember)

Thanks!

Jason