[mythtv-users] Attention tv_grab_uk_rt users!

Steve Curtis scurtis at fixation.net
Fri Oct 24 12:37:35 UTC 2008

2008/10/24 David Watkins <watkinshome at gmail.com>

> I presume you mean the data over Freeview?  I enabled it temporarily
> the other night to see if it worked for radio data, and it did.  Do
> you have EIT enabled on your backend setup?  I forget exactly where it
> is in mythtv-setup.  It's not in the capture card setup but I think
> it's in the section after, whatever that's called.

Yes that's the one.  I'll try this on the weekend - and with Myth export in
place I can finally start exporting some radioshows out to me iPhone as
podcasts.  Its a shame the BBC don't do this as their podcasts are all
chopped and trimmed so now I will finally be able to time/place-shift my
radio shows.

Thanks again for the feedback.