[mythtv-users] Gallery images in MythWeb

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Thu Oct 23 21:01:51 UTC 2008

On Oct 23, 2008, at 1:33 PM, John Krause wrote:

> I have MythWeb 0.21 configured to do TV, Music, Video, and Weather.
> I would like to add the MythGallery images to MythWeb.
>
> Is it possible to display the MythGallery images in MythWeb?

No one has developed a mythweb component for gallery images. I imagine
this is because there already exist many excellent free tools for
viewing imagines on a web page and creating another would be redundant
and probably provide less functionality than existing web-based photo
gallery software.

-Brad