[mythtv-users] Where did this recording come from?

jedi jedi at mishnet.org
Thu Oct 23 20:51:42 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 01:14:21PM -0700, Brad DerManouelian wrote:
> On Oct 23, 2008, at 1:10 PM, jedi wrote:

> >>     select b.title,a.title,a.subtitle  (correction)
> >>     from recorded a,record b
> >>     where a.recordid=b.recordid
> >>     and a.title like '%something%';
> >
> > or if you deleted it already...
> >

> >>     select b.title,a.title,a.subtitle  (correction)
> >>     from oldrecorded a,record b
> >>     where a.recordid=b.recordid
> >>     and a.title like '%something%';
>
> With your correction, still no info about why something was recorded:

     The relevant recording rule would be pretty key info.

     You're example doesn't show that very well because the
given recording rule is pretty narrow in scope to begin with.

This is a much better example:

| History Shows (Power Search)         | History Shows                   | Winston Churchill: The Lion's Roar                                      |
| History Shows (Power Search)         | History Shows                   | Ecology: Pulse of the Planet                                            |
| History Shows (Power Search)         | History Shows                   | Cities of the Underworld -- Mob Underground                             |
| History Shows (Power Search)         | History Shows                   | Cities of the Underworld -- A-Bomb Underground                          |
| History Shows (Power Search)         | History Shows                   | Art Rebellion: The Making of the Modern/Edgar Degas: Reluctant Rebel    |
| History Shows (Power Search)         | History Shows                   | Crime Wave: 18 Months of Mayhem                                         |
| History Shows (Power Search)         | History Shows                   | Jurassic Fight Club -- Armageddon                                       |
| History Shows (Power Search)         | History Shows                   | Rome: Rise and Fall of an Empire -- Julius Caesar                       |
| History Shows (Power Search)         | History Shows                   | Rome: Rise and Fall of an Empire -- The Forest of Death                 |

    Although it's obcured by the fact that I monkey around with my description
data so that it gets presented in the frontend the way I want it. In my data,
recorded.subtitle contains the original title and subtitle information from
recorded.

    Another better example:

| heston (Keyword Search)              | heston                          | Hercules                                                                |
    This might provide a clue as to why suddenly you are recording
stuff like Regis and Opera or one of the late night talk shows.
Charleston is dead but Harrison is still alive, kicking and hitting
the talk show circuit just like everyone else in Hollywood when one
of their movies comes out.