[mythtv-users] Hum on analog audio to TV

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 06:01:23 UTC 2008

Get one of these:https://www.tselectronic.com/pico/grb.html

and mount it on the antenna or where the cable comes into the house.
 Connect the cable to both ends (need connectors),  Then attach a #12 wire
to the hole with the screw and run that to a cold water pipe or a ground on
an electrical box, like the screw holding the cover on for example.  You can
get a clamp at the hardware store to connect the wire to the cold water
pipe.  This assumes you do not have plastic pipe.

Allen