[mythtv-users] Intel Mac Mini Display Issues

Robert Gutendorf robert.gutendorf at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 01:23:10 UTC 2008

<SNIP>

<>
<SNIP>

**A correction from my earlier email, my standard def recordings were
not vertically stretched.

Ahh progress...

I ran the xrandr command above and it does change my output to 1920x540

When I run myth from the command line, it does say "Using  Screen
1920x540", so that's a good thing.

But, I still had the same problem, all HD recordings are stretched vertically...

So...I started to play around in the Video Mode Settings page of Myth
and selected "Separate video modes for GUI and TV playback"
If I select a GUI of 1920x540, video output of 1920x540, a rate 0f
60Hz, and an aspect ratio of 16:9...My HD looks beautiful, it is no
longer vertically stretched....however...

All the previews under recordings, images under image gallery, and
video cover art
(http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/335448?search_string=mythvideo%20cover%20art;#335448)....still
remain vertically stretched....

Any other tips/tricks/ideas...feel free to send them my way...

Thanks.
Bob