[mythtv-users] Attention tv_grab_uk_rt users!

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 17:24:09 UTC 2008

On 21/10/2008, Justin Hornsby <justin0hornsby at gmail.com> wrote:
> You may or may not have realised that listings for some channels are not
> being updated alongside other channels.
>
> See this thread on the xmltv users list to find out what may be the problem
> in your case:
> http://www.nabble.com/IMPORTANT%3A-tv_grab_uk_rt-users-please-read-to19891267.html
>
> I recently noticed listings for ITV1, BBC3 & BBC Four were missing.  Making
> changes to mythtv's xmltvids & the xmltv config file ($videosourcename.xmltv
> in /home/mythtv/.mythtv/) resulted in the problem going away.

Apologies to XMLTV users that do not follow the xmltv-users list. I
posted the update and the warning 2 weeks ago, along with details of
the changes (see the link Justin supplied).

I am still trying to see if the Radio Times can add the remaining
Freesat/Freeview channels that they do not yet carry - if anyone else
wants to ask too, please send a message to radio.times at bbc.co.uk.

--
Nick Morrott

MythTV Official wiki: