[mythtv-users] Hardware questions

Daniel Agar daniel at agar.ca
Wed Oct 22 02:11:42 UTC 2008

I hate to be the one to defend rogers, but I live where OTA is not
remotely feasible so I settled on a STB from rogers and grab enough
over firewire to feed my HD needs.
Global, CTV, City, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, but strangely no CBC.
What a deal for $70/month...
Although it's probably less than moving to the GTA.