[mythtv-users] MacOSX Universal Binaries on TheSniderPad.com

scram69 scram69 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 02:39:21 UTC 2008

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 6:04 PM, David Snider <dsnider at thesniderpad.com> wrote:

> Yeechang Lee wrote:
>> David Snider <dsnider at thesniderpad.com> says:
>>
>>> OK, try this one.  http://www.davidsnider.org/MythFrontend-10.4-test.tar.bz2
>>>

>> Alas, crashes shortly after either the language-selection or
>> network-options screens. I've attached the crash report.
>>

> Well that's lame.   When you run it from the terminal, is it the same
> "bus error" or is it something different?

Here's what I see when run from the command line:

dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _close$UNIX2003
  Referenced from:
/Users/mini/Desktop/MythFrontend/MythFrontend.app/Contents/MacOS/./../Frameworks/lirc_client.framework/lirc_client
  Expected in: flat namespace

dyld: Symbol not found: _close$UNIX2003
  Referenced from:
/Users/mini/Desktop/MythFrontend/MythFrontend.app/Contents/MacOS/./../Frameworks/lirc_client.framework/lirc_client
  Expected in: flat namespace

Trace/BPT trap