[mythtv-users] What's the right way to setup an input group for HD?

Doug Haber doug at fawnanddoug.com
Sat Oct 18 17:30:21 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I have one Set Top Box with a regular coax output and a firewire output.  I
have them both working and they're set up as an input group so they don't
record over each other.  My problem is that I'm not sure how to set up the
channels.  The firewire can record in HD, but only gets a subset of the
channels (no premiums).  What's the right way to set it up so that firewire
is used for the 20 or so HD channels and coax is used for the other
channels?

Thanks!

Doug