[mythtv-users] mythweb upcoming recordings is wrong

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Sat Oct 18 05:05:05 UTC 2008

Brad DerManouelian <myth at dermanouelian.com>, said on Fri Oct 17, 2008 [09:06:35 PM]:
} On Oct 17, 2008, at 6:30 PM, Steve Heistand wrote:
}
} > Brad DerManouelian <myth at dermanouelian.com>, said on Fri Oct 17,
} > 2008 [06:18:20 PM]:
} > } On Oct 17, 2008, at 6:11 PM, Steve Heistand wrote:
} > }
} > } > so at the moment I when I bring up the "upcoming recordings" from
} > } > mythweb
} > } > it doesnt match what the upcoming recording say from mythfrontend.
} > } > how can that be?
} > }
} > } I think you'll need to be more specific for us to help figure out
} > what
} > } the differences are.
} > } They are different like none of the programs have anything in common
} > } with each other? I told it to record Oprah and it's recording Fox
} > News
} > } instead? It's missing two of my tuners? It's giving me upcoming
} > } recordings from 4 years ago? I've never heard of any of these
} > } problems, but they would all represent very different problems.
} > }
} >
} > they both agree on 1 of the things currently being recorded. but on
} > the wrong
} > input. there is another thing currently being recorded that the web
} > doesnt show.
} > and upcoming ones later today dont match in terms of which input
} > it will be recorded on and some shows that the frontend show as will
} > be recorded arent listed as being recorded in the web.
}
} Are you sure your mythweb version matches the backend version you're
} using? What does the status page report for Encoder Status? Does it
} match all the tuners you have?
}

the versions are the same and the web status matches the web upcoming
recordings which didnt match the info seen on a frontend.
it was just for this evening, all future stuff matched.
all the tuners were showing up just fine in both the web and FE
info.

didnt know if there was cached data somewhere that wasnt refreshed
properly.

--
"Why is it so hot inside this handbasket?"
steve at heistand.org