[mythtv-users] mythweb upcoming recordings is wrong

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Sat Oct 18 01:30:08 UTC 2008

Brad DerManouelian <myth at dermanouelian.com>, said on Fri Oct 17, 2008 [06:18:20 PM]:
} On Oct 17, 2008, at 6:11 PM, Steve Heistand wrote:
}
} > so at the moment I when I bring up the "upcoming recordings" from
} > mythweb
} > it doesnt match what the upcoming recording say from mythfrontend.
} > how can that be?
}
} I think you'll need to be more specific for us to help figure out what
} the differences are.
} They are different like none of the programs have anything in common
} with each other? I told it to record Oprah and it's recording Fox News
} instead? It's missing two of my tuners? It's giving me upcoming
} recordings from 4 years ago? I've never heard of any of these
} problems, but they would all represent very different problems.
}

they both agree on 1 of the things currently being recorded. but on the wrong
input. there is another thing currently being recorded that the web doesnt show.
and upcoming ones later today dont match in terms of which input
it will be recorded on and some shows that the frontend show as will
be recorded arent listed as being recorded in the web.

--
"Why is it so hot inside this handbasket?"
steve at heistand.org