[mythtv-users] Missing Dependency: perl(Lingua::Preferred)

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 23:13:01 UTC 2008

On 17/10/2008, GMail <rportermail at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the look Nick,
>
>  I think I'm gonna back up and re-think this.
>
>  I found a web site that shows you how to build a linux system from
>  scratch.
>
>  Looks like a good learning tool.  Since I really don't know what I'm
>  doing, I will
>
>  go thru this exercise rather that wasting peoples time anymore.

If you want to get a MythTV system up and running quickly, please look
at some of the customised distros such as MythBuntu, MythDora, and
KnoppMyth (based on Ubuntu, Fedora and Knoppix respectively).

These come will all of the required packages to get you up and running
once installation has finished.

--
Nick Morrott

MythTV Official wiki: