[mythtv-users] UK Freeview trouble with channel lock

Andrew Ingram adingram at clara.co.uk
Fri Oct 17 18:32:24 UTC 2008

Hi Guys

Is anyone else having trouble locking onto some Freeview channels since last
night? I'm able to watch BBC channels, some music channels and some shopping
channels, but ITV (all), Channel 4 and Five I'm getting an error about how
the card should have had a lock by now and just getting a blank screen. Any
recordings against these channels result in a file not found when trying to
play them back.

I'm in the South East so I assume I'm on the Crystal Palace transmitter. Is
anyone else having trouble?

Cheers,
Andrew