[mythtv-users] Intel based motherboards with DVI output.

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 16:31:59 UTC 2008

Hi

2008/10/16 Kirk Bocek <t004 at kbocek.com>:
> Does it have the X4500 or the X4500HD? What resolution are you running it at?
> How is it working for you?

X4500HD ..
Running at 1080p.

Unfortunately, that motherboard was faulty it would crash if the
memory was set in dual-channel. so I returned it today, they had no
more in stock so I got a very cheap G31 based motherboard and a
fanless nVidia 9400GT ; total price being the same as the integrated
X4500HD motherboard. No more HDMI with sound but I can live with that
for the time being.

Will surely get a motherboard based on the new Nvidia GeForce 9400
chipset when they are available.