[mythtv-users] Mythtv Record options

Mike Holden mythtv at mikeholden.org
Wed Oct 15 13:09:41 UTC 2008

Mike Perkins wrote:
> Yeechang Lee wrote:
>> Mike Perkins <mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk> says:
>>> "Later...with Jools Holland"
>>> "Later... with Jools Holland"
>>>
>>> - spot the extra space.
>>
>> I don't see why a custom search couldn't cover all the bases:
>>
>> progrma.title LIKE "Later%Jools Holland"
>>
> Tried that, my first attempt. For some reason it didn't work. Probably
> PEBCAK.
> I'll keep trying when I get the chance.

This option has the advantage of also picking up the other variant "Later
Live ... with Jools Holland" (or similar, I forget the exact spelling !).
Using LIKE "%Jools Holland%" will also pick up the Radio program that he
hosts, which may also interest you.
--
Mike Holden

http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted
items, including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts