[mythtv-users] Lost "Upcoming Recordings"

Greg Hermsen g.hermy15 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 04:24:08 UTC 2008

I was in the process of adding shows to my recording schedule through
Mythweb.  I went to verify them in my Upcoming Recordings and all recording
schedules were gone.  Everything else seems to be intact.  I still have the
shows that I previously recorded.  I still have my channel lineup and the
listings display in the lineup.  I still have my custom searches.  The only
thing that was lost is all my scheduled recordings.  I can't pinpoint
anything I did.  Does anybody have any ideas to fix this, or at least
suggestions to prevent it in the future if you suspect I did something?

Thanks,
Greg