[mythtv-users] Seems XBOX may not be such a good front end afterall

Ivan Kowalenko kichigaimentat at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 22:02:53 UTC 2008

It all depends on how much money you want to spend. If you don't want
to spend money, you could do it in Xebian with MythTV, just beware
that due to the lack of RAM you're going to find things moving slowly.
Once you get into watching the video, thing's will run nicely. Hell, I
recall watching DS9 with commercial skipping at 1.2x or 1.3x time
skipping and things ran quite nicely.