[mythtv-users] Switching tuners if not recording

Steve Nuffer nuffersp at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 18:49:28 UTC 2008

I currently have setup a HD Mythbackend (Firewire and a Tuner) and a Slave Backend (3 Tuner).

I'm
not as confident on the Firewire port to my cable company's box as I am
with the other tuner cards.  Is there a way to check if a tuner is not
recording a show properly to switch to another tuner?  Check disk space
size as it records within the MySQL table, etc..?

Other Options

I use Power Search for my
recording,  If the above is not possible, how can I have 1 power search
record on two different tuners tuners until I'm comfortable.

Other options?

Steve