[mythtv-users] Stuck process?

Scott Baker scott.baker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 00:34:52 UTC 2008

A couple days ago I think the commercial flagging process got stuck.
Checking the logs I found 2.5 gigs of logs saying "error loss of AC3
sync" or something like that. No big deal, I just deleted that episode
and told it to re-record. Problem is that it's still in the queue to
be processed. Deleting that file (via mythweb) wasn't enough to alert
the commercial flagging process? How can I remove that one broken
process, and start processing the rest of the huge queue of files
needing processing?