[mythtv-users] "NVP: prebuffering pause" "NVP::AddAudioData():p2: Audio buffer overflow, audio data lost!" "WriteAudio: buffer underrun"

"José Tomás @ Chico" jose.tomas at chico.mine.nu
Mon Oct 13 18:45:11 UTC 2008

Hi!

I'm having this issue for some channels of poor signal quality.
So lot's of messages in log saying that:
"NVP: prebuffering pause"
or even sometimes during channel change
"NVP::AddAudioData():p2: Audio buffer overflow, audio data lost!" plus
"WriteAudio: buffer underrun"

Regarding what I found googling this is an old issue, but in those posts
I didn't found the solution.
Post more then 1 year old.
It's like mythtv is not synchronizing correctly the signal.

Do you know anything about?

My TV singal is standard cable, not digital.

Thanks!
Tomás