[mythtv-users] Newbie guide

Ivan Kowalenko kichigaimentat at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 16:48:45 UTC 2008

How about video?

I remember using this video as a sort of inspiration and base guide:
http://revision3.com/systm/mythtv

The guys went and did a newer version, but I havent' watched it yet:
http://revision3.com/systm/bmwt

You look at this and think "it can't be that simple!" Well, with
KnoppMyth (and MythBuntu), and after selecting your parts,  it IS that
simple. I nuked and restarted my machine in a single evening. The
hardest part was remembering what I wanted to record.