[mythtv-users] Where is the OSD pop-up display time defined? XML or source code?

William william_munson at comcast.net
Sun Oct 12 13:00:46 UTC 2008

Trying to save myself a bunch of time searching code. I would like to
reduce the display time of the displays superimposed on top of the video
such as the pop-up after a commercial skip. The current time appears to
be 3 seconds and I would like to reduce that to 1 sec. (To
reduce/eliminate audio stutter.)  I am running 0.21-release from svn so
editing source code is not an issue. A pointer to the correct file would
be appreciated.

TIA,
Bill