[mythtv-users] how to improve Myth (was "OT: I'm streaming Netflix on my Linux box")

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Fri Oct 10 20:55:01 UTC 2008

On Thu, October 9, 2008 9:32 pm, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> More specifically, the link is the word, "here," in the sentence, "Go
> here for a searchable mailing list archive."

It should probably be reworded so the link words are "searchable mailing
list archive."  Personally, I try to never put a link on the word "here."
It's more difficult to spot and provides no useful clues about the link to
web spiders.  Good HTML practice suggests that the words in the hyperlink
should be somewhat descriptive of where the link goes.