[mythtv-users] How to stop commercial flagging being the default on new recordings

Robin Neatherway robthebob at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 13:15:28 UTC 2008

Here in the UK, commercial flagging doesn't work that well, and most
of my recordings are from commercial-free channels anyway. When I
schedule recordings, the default seems to be for them to request that
commercial flagging be scheduled in the job queue following the
recording. As I have disabled commercial flagging jobs from running,
these then sit in the job queue and prevent any other user jobs from
running until I delete them manually.

How can I prevent commercial flagging jobs being the default for a new
recording schedule. Is it determined entirely from the value of the
commercialfree column in the database?

Cheers,
Robin