[mythtv-users] how to improve Myth (was "OT: I'm streaming Netflix on my Linux box")

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Oct 8 16:55:18 UTC 2008

On 10/08/2008 11:03 AM, Magnus wrote:
> Christopher X. Candreva wrote:
>
>> And 4 months before that - and 6 months before that:
> Wow, there must be something to the concept, then.

Obviously there's not enough to it to get any of you (or anyone else,
for that matter) to dedicate the kind of time required to do it.  Just
saying, I don't see a patch in a ticket on Trac, right now...

(And, the reason the patch isn't there is /not/ because the devs are
slacking off.  Look at the recent commits to see just how much activity
there is on the project, then ask yourself, "How much time have I put
into making Myth better compared to, for example, Stuart Morgan or
Daniel K. or Janne?"  (Just choosing a few of the recent heavy-hitters,
no offense intended toward the other devs.))

Mike