[mythtv-users] Watch list problem

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 14:49:27 UTC 2008

>I believe the author of the watch list talked about that on a previous thread. >>If I get it right, the item is removed from the list so that you can >catch up on the next most needed to watch item (based on the algorithm >it uses). The watch list will eventually (5 minutes maybe) add it >back to that list. That way, if you are going through the list, you >just keep watching the top item and you will eventually make it >through everything. >>So it was an intentional design for it to disappear of a little bit >before adding back the next episode to watch. >>Dave

And that is fine as long as you think all your recordings is equally important. But to me, if i have 2-3 episodes of a show that i like a little bit more than the other and i finally have some time to watch TV, i really liked the feature to only use the Watch List and have the next episode show up after i watched one untill i didn't have any new episodes left of that show. And now i have that behaviour and the Watch List is useful for me again.

/Stefan