[mythtv-users] MythGallery and Google/Picasa

Brett Williams vipersbt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 22:15:44 UTC 2008

Well, I got my wife one of those little digital picture frames that has a
wireless network interface on it.  Part of the appeal of this unit is that
it allows me to enter my Picasa account information and it can access and
display all of my photos in any given album on my account.  This seems like
something that would fit nicely in MythGallery.  Does anyone know if this
already exists, or if there is a different MythApp that would handle such a
thing?

--
Brett M. Williams