[mythtv-users] The best, coolest cases ... please weigh in ...

Jeff Wormsley daworm at comcast.net
Mon Oct 6 17:48:22 UTC 2008

R. G. Newbury wrote:
> I haven't smoked for 29 years, 12 days...and I have saved I do not know
> how much..

Congratulations.
> And you spell your name funny..

Well, at least I only have one extraneous letter in my name, not two. ;-)

Anyway, to get back on topic, if that LC11 of yours had been available
when I bought my A-Tech, I probably would have bought it.  But alas,
that long ago, there was simply nothing else available.

Jeffrey (Should be Jefry)

P.S. I once had a roommate named Geoff.  When people asked for one of us
on the phone, it would be either "jef" or "gee-off" to distinguish which
they wanted.

--
I haven't smoked for 2 years, 1 month and 2 weeks, saving $3,517.21 and
not smoking 23,448.12 cigarettes.