[mythtv-users] MythTV - Satelite Signal and HD

Rafael Moslin rafmoslin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 12:08:07 UTC 2008

Add into the mix for you that I'm successfully using a HVR-4000 in DVB-S
mode with Astra at 28.2E, and I get HD BBC just fine (1440x1080i MPEG4 so
should that be higher definition?!) but it also has the capabilities to go
up to DVB-S2 which is why I bought the card. Though I have had no problems,
some on the V4L forums do not rate the HVR-4000 card highly but then the
sections I was reading where very bitter and basically resorted to abuse in
the end.