[mythtv-users] firewire with comcast in Mountain View, CA?

cromworshipper-mythtvlist at yahoo.com cromworshipper-mythtvlist at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 00:38:37 UTC 2008

I want to thank the people that replied.  My questions were not answered because I wasn't clear enough.

For a few months I was using the FireWire ports on the SetTop box that I got from Comcast successfully.  I was a happy customer and mythtv user.  When it stopped, I pleaded and begged and cajoled with them and got nowhere.

Can I get confirmation from anyone else that it used to work and no longer works in Mountain View?  I want to be certain before I take up this fight again.

Any thoughts on trying something like this?  http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/04/06/comcast-twitter-and-the-chicken-trust-me-i-have-a-point/