[mythtv-users] NAS

Blammo blammo.doh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 21:43:57 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 11:39 AM, Paul Catchpole
<paul at paulcatchpole.co.uk> wrote:
> I haven't tried using iSCSI for Myth, but I may do so at some point, as
> I get a 25-30% performance increase compared to a well-tuned NFSv3 mount.

<sorry to respond to an old thread, but this one caught my eye...>

Really? Not that I doubt you in any way, but can you back this up with
some numbers? I just discovered OpenFiler today, and it looks pretty
amazing, especially for a free product.

I believe I have NFS tuned pretty well, so 25% faster would be awesome..

tell me more!