[mythtv-users] Need help with two problems: tricky recording rule and deleting stored custom recording rule

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Fri Oct 3 18:21:33 UTC 2008

Craig Huff <huffcslists at gmail.com> says:
> > Secondly, I managed to unintentionally store a custom rule that I
> don't really want to have.

Main|Recording Priorities

or

Schedule Recordings|Custom Record, then find rule, then Record, then
"Do not record this program"

> How can I delete it from the stored examples?

Now, if by "stored examples" you mean you created an actual stored
example as opposed to a custom recording rule, then

Schedule Recording|Custom Record, then find example, then Store, then Delete

> Is there a way to do this without breaking out the mySQL reference?

Yet more proof that Recording Priorities (or Set Priorities, depending
on menu theme) in mythfrontend needs to be renamed to Recording Rules;
see
<URL:http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/293679#293679>.
In fact, I'm going to submit a ticket right now.

--
Frontend:		P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array