[mythtv-users] mythbackend -> iPod Touch

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 15:06:38 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 9:10 PM, John Baab <john.baab at gmail.com> wrote:
> Not to pimp my own project, but this about everything you need:
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/MythExport
>
> Currently the only "installer" available are ubuntu debs but you can
> always grab the source from launchpad if you are on another system.

John,
   It looks quite interesting. Certainly it seems like you're trying
to address the things my wife would need so thanks for that.

   As for my ability to install it this may be a stretch right now.
I'm on Gentoo and have no problems building code but I'm a mid-range
user and always get hung up in configuration. you power users
sometimes don't know how tough it is for the rest of us. ;-)

   Anyway, I'll be looking into it when I can get some time to catch my breath.

Thanks,
Mark