[mythtv-users] "Dummies" guide to Mythbuntu Diskless Server

Marc Barrett mnealbarrett at cox.net
Wed Oct 1 02:47:09 UTC 2008

Is there a less-technical guide to setting up and using the Mythbuntu
Diskless Server?  I purchased an Acer Aspire One, which has a really
small 8GB solid-state drive.  I have a desktop full MythTV install
(backend and frontend) working fine, and would like to use it to boot
my Aspire One.  However, I haven't found anything about Mythbuntu's
Diskless Server feature that isn't really technical.