No subject

Mon Nov 17 17:32:33 UTC 2008

incomplete information for lots of movies. It is basically like the wiki
version of imdb.com. As I understand it the switch to themoviedb.org isn't
because it is superior, it is because the imdb.com has asked that people not
scrape their site like the imdb.pl script does. I don't really know any
details. I just recall seeing something about it on the list. Hopefully with
time themoviedb.org could be really good, but currently it looks like it is
just getting started to me.

------=_Part_89124_6367846.1231354844586

I bargained for. I thought it could just run this script, but I guess<br>
there&#39;s more to it.<br>
&quot;I had to copy the Mythtv directory and it&#39;s contents to the scripts folder&quot;<br>
----specifically, which mythtv directory did you have to copy? What files<br>
were in that directory?<br>
Also, if tmdb.pl doesn&#39;t get the plot info, I don&#39;t see the point. I get the<br>
plot info with my imdb.pl, but it just doesn&#39;t get the user ratings. I was<br>
hoping tmdb.pl would do that.<br>

------=_Part_89124_6367846.1231354844586--