No subject

Mon Nov 17 17:32:33 UTC 2008

that supports the new nVidia drivers, QT4 is required. &nbsp;Watching<br>
Debian Lenny&#39;s list, last I checked they are sticking with KDE 3.x<br>
instead of going with the newer KDE 4.x, so if I understand it<br>
correctly Debian Lenny is going to come with QT3.x.<br>
If I understand all this correctly (and I probably don&#39;t), Debian<br>
Lenny is going to be incompatible with the next mythtv release<br>
supporting nVidia&#39;s latest drivers (VDPAU) and it&#39;s integration into<br>
Mythtv because of the QT4 requirement (which will probably also affect<br>
other non-bleeding edge distros that don&#39;t incorporate QT4, like<br>
stable versions of other distros, etc.)<br>
Is this correct about Debian Lenny and should I plan on hoping for a<br>
release of Debian unstable that works and shouldn&#39;t be updated once<br>
VDPAU works with it, or should I relax?<br>

------=_Part_43223_1597062.1230582740181--