[mythtv-users] OT: Mount problems

Sat Nov 29 16:12:24 UTC 2008

 script (to mount smb) doesn't run from rc.local and only works on some
machines

Ok so I have a script which runs a few other scripts (in subfolders of
the first script) in order to mount some unix/linux shares) Anyway, when
I run the file from rc.local and try to pipe the output into a file the
file is empty and the shares are not mounted. however when I run the
file it mounts everything.... any ideas?

Also, the script doesn't work on my wireless clients... any ideas?
-J